ECS has extensive experience and qualifications in the project management, project co-ordination and financial control of both major and minor projects.
During the construction phase of the project ECS shall provide the following services:
- Contract execution.
- Assist client with suitable and approved lift car interior finishes.
- Review of design approval drawings.
- Regular attendance on site during initial commencement of works and attendance on site to review progress, quality procedures and workmanship.
- Assessment of progress claims to on-site progress including site inspections to ensure claim is substantiated.
- Advise property manager of any works that may affect other services and/or tenants within the building.
- Assistance with site technical issues that may arise during progress of works.
- Review of maintenance manuals.
- Witnessing of all testing.
- Independent measurement and benchmarking of performance.
- Signing off lifts as complete and compliant with project requirements.
- Review of all statutory documentation sign-off for practical completion defects and omissions.
- Carry out inspection of the works to ensure that workmanship and finishes are as per the specification and shop drawings.
- Undertake final inspection